Immigration Status - U.S. Citizen or Not?

If you were born in a foreign country and came to the United States as a child, it would be wise to check if you are a U.S. citizen. Sometimes the proper procedures are not followed by the parents of minors to transition from a legal permanent resident to a U.S. citizen. People in this situation often find out they are not U.S. citizens until they file for a U.S. passport with intentions of traveling outside of the United States. Check today so that you are not caught in a difficult situation should you need to travel immediately. For information about imigration issues, call 1 (800) 375-5283.

Polish American Social Services "PASS"
United Social Services Outreach Program
308 Walnut Street - Philadelphia, PA 19106 • (215) 923-1900

Office Hours: Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.