If you are thinking about borrowing against your home for home improvements or for debt consolidation or need money, consider the following:

  • 1) speak to a housing counseling agency for free advice
    before you sign any legal papers for a loan
  • 2) consider loan options
  • 3) consider REVERSE Mortgages.

For a list of housing counseling agencies or loan options, or for more information, contact:

Polish American Social Services "PASS"
United Social Services Outreach Program
308 Walnut Street - Philadelphia, PA 19106 • (215) 923-1900

Office Hours: Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.