City of Philadelphia Property Tax Freeze

If you are a senior citizen living in the city of Philadelphia and are interested in applying for the City of Philadelphia Property Tax Freeze Program, call “PASS” Polish American Social Services, also known as United Social Services.

To qualify for the City of Philadephia Property Tax Freeze Program, you or your spouse must be 65 years of age or older. For a single person, your total income must be $33,500 or less and for a married couple, your total income must be $41,500 or less.

Those who qualify will receive a freeze on their City of Philadephia property taxes.

For an application or additional information, call PASS’s United Social Services Outreach Program, Monday through Friday, between 10 A.M. and 4 P.M. at 215-923-1900.

For more information on filing requirements or to get an application, contact:

Polish American Social Services "PASS"
United Social Services Outreach Program
308 Walnut Street - Philadelphia, PA 19106 • (215) 923-1900

Office Hours: Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.